This is the beginning of an autobiographical game with which I'm practising Twine/IF writing for a larger project that's on the horizon.
Please time yourself playing the game, as I'd like to get an idea of runtime. I'd really appreciate any feedback, and would be interested to know which path you chose on your (first) playthrough.
I'm particularly interested in:
- How interactive the story felt thus far.
- What you thought of the writing.
- Opinions on the pace of the piece.
- Whether you'd be interested in more.
- Whether it held your interest to begin with.
- Whether the game changes your view of me.